Kostenlose dating seiten Lübeck

Rated 3.96/5 based on 516 customer reviews

Woodward served for eleven years, retiring in 1882.

The Johnsons had come to Selma in 1842, and opened a male and female school in the old wooden Cumberland Presbyterian Church building on the corner of Church and Dallas Streets.The story of the academy from this date until its close in 1864 is given in the following extract from Hardy, History of Selma, p.Thus the school continued until 1850, all the time prospering, and giving the most complete satisfaction to the public.Johnson returned to Selma and again took charge of the institution.The Masons disposed of their interest to the society.

Leave a Reply